Monday, August 27, 2007

Because I know you were worried...

The Great Bra Crisis of 2007 has been averted! You may now returned safely to your homes in an orderly fashion!
I got a few of other things too. I spent all Friday night shopping, while Joe went to see Avenue Q (I saw it on Broadway). I got some shirts, a pair of shorts, and found a dress for Kelly's wedding.
I didn't even spend much money. A lot of my purchases came from Macy's and I (finally!) used the gift card Joe's mom gave me for Christmas.
Plus the dress was on sale at JCPenneys. ALL dresses were on sale there (if anyone else is interested), presumably because the prom/school dance season is well over, and the summer wedding season is nearly over.
And I already have heels to match the dress, so I don't have to go shoe shopping. That's ANOTHER crisis averted!

No comments: